Monday, September 13, 2010
AIGA - Designer of 2015 trends
This article talks about certain challenges that designers are facing now, or will be in the near future. It tells us that while we may specialize in one area, we should some knowledge or more than that. A few trends that I found interesting were "expand scope" and "targeted messages". It is to my understanding to ever design question there is usually multiple successful solutions but during the process from point A to B, other questions may arise. I feel that that "expand scope" is telling us to anticipate those other questions, as they might not arise but it's always good to be prepared. "Targeted messages" is of interest to me as well as it's telling us to narrow down our audience as opposed to broadening it. It struck me as odd when first read but as I finished, I understand why they do this and realize that it's already happening and it is an more effective solution for specific messages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment